FAD Blog: Hip Hop Dance - Tutting!
Mon, 11 Jul 2016
Hip Hop Dance - Tutting
4 Key Points for Tutting:
- Tutting must be strong and sharp with smooth transitions.
- You must keep the right angles that are meant to be achieved within the tutting sequence
- Arms must stay in high front of the body
- Lines should not be broken by bent wrists (unless choreographed into tutting sequence)
- Make it look interesting and have fun!! :-) Remember to still perform when you are doing your tutting sequences :-)
Check out the video to see a tutting sequence!! Why not try learning it!!
If you have any topics that you want to read or know more about please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great week and Feel the Excitement of Cheer and Dance!
- FAD DANCE CAMP 2011
- 2011 FAD DANCE STAR CHOREOGRAPHY COMPETITION WINNERS
- FAD Dance Camp
- FAD Dance Star Choreography Competition
- 2012 FAD Dance Star Choreography Competition Winners