Fun Kids Dance and Cheerleading Classes
The FAD program has offered fun and affordable classes for over 30 years. The FAD Dance and Cheer Programs are designed to challenge and extend the talents and skills of our young performers. Beginners to advanced classes are available from three year olds to adults. Both programs include regular dance and cheer classes with ongoing training in technique, stage presentation and choreography. FAD students also have the opportunity of workshops with guest performers, Dance and Cheer Camps, Competitions, plus performance opportunities for all students to perform in small and large scale events.
With our extensive range of class styles and levels the choice is yours!
We believe it is the role of our instructors and coaches to not only teach dance and cheer but aid in the personal growth of each student. Students are given personalised attention in a fun, exciting and encouraging environment. All Fitness and Dance instructors have successfully completed the FAD Instructor training course developed from FAD’s 30 years experience in the industry. The Course involves extensive studies in anatomy, physiology, safe exercise practices and teaching techniques. Once training is completed our instructors are obliged to attend regular training sessions to maintain registration.
In addition to FAD Dance Instructor training, FAD Cheer Coaches are fully credentialed IASF (International All Star Federation) Cheerleading coaches, an internationally recognised accreditation.
Attend two paid lessons before Registration fee is due!!* New students are welcome to attend up to 2 paid lessons before registration is due. Once enrolled, students receive a complimentary FAD CD^ valued at $15 to use at home for practice. Registration includes Personal Student Accident Insurance, this is important for practice, performances and other events students may attend. (*Regular class fee applies to all introductory lessons attended. ^While stocks last.)
CLASSES – pay as you go!
Only pay for the classes that you attend! NO TERM FEES! At FAD, class fees are paid on a weekly basis for the classes you attend. Class fees start from $11.00
FAD students are offered many great opportunities such as:
- Master Classes with guest presenters, past guests include: Luis Pinto, Ben Veitch, Phillipe Witana, Oscar Corrvales Top Gun
- Dance Development Programs - FAD Dance Camp & FAD Cheer Clinics
- Choreography Competitions - FAD Dance Star Competition
- Cheerleading and Dance Competitions including WCC and AASCF
- Local Studio Performances
- Studio End of Year Concert
Performances are not compulsory and you can pick and choose to participate in those events, performances and extra classes that interest YOU!
STUDENT REWARD SYSTEM
Building self esteem and confidence is vital in developing a student's unique talent and ability. At FAD we believe in rewarding every student for their individual achievements. Rewards are regularly presented in class for effort, attendance, improvement and performance. Students also have the opportunity to receive a trophy for grading achievements at the end of the year.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- Over 50 SEQ Suburban Locations - Throughout Logan, Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Redcliffe, Caboolture and Beaudesert
- North Queensland - Mackay
- Victoria – North and South Melbourne Locations
- All dance supplies are available from your studio location at an affordable price (shoes, stockings and uniforms)
- Ready Made Costumes
- Regular student newsletters to keep you fully informed of FAD News and Events